Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to study abroad? It’s an exciting prospect and a great way to expand your education and experience other cultures. But before you apply for a student visa, you should educate yourself on the risks of rejection and how best to avoid it.
Here are some of the most common reasons why Bhutanese students have their student visa applications rejected.
From the initial consultation with Global Reach to the final approval of your student visa, we ensure a hassle-free process with constant support.
Contact us today, and take the first step towards an unforgettable academic experience abroad!
What are the most common reasons for student visa refusal?
For Bhutanese students planning to study abroad, key factors can make or break your student visa application.
Preparing for a student visa is an important aspect for international students. Knowing what could lead to visa denial can help you make the necessary arrangements to ensure a successful visa grant.
There are 7 reasons a Bhutanese student’s visa application can be rejected:
1. Incomplete or Inaccurate Documentation: Providing incomplete documents or declaring inaccurate information is one of the reasons that can result in your student visa being rejected.
2. Financial Constraints: If you are unable to demonstrate that you have sufficient financial resources to cover expenses, your student visa application can be rejected.
3. Insufficient Academic Qualifications: You must have the necessary academic qualifications and skills to pursue the course of study you have applied for.
4. Criminal Record: Your visa application may be denied if you have a criminal record or have engaged in unlawful activities.
5. Language Proficiency: In case you are not able to display satisfactory fluency in the language of education, your visa application may be declined.
6. Health Concerns: Your student visa application can be rejected if you have a medical condition deemed a threat to public health.
7. Failure To Meet Student Visa Requirements: Failure to meet any of the above mentioned reasons can lead to a student visa refusal. To ensure a successful grant, you must meet all student visa requirements. This includes requirements related to the course duration, your chosen institution, and other relevant factors.
What are the requirements for a Marriage Certificate (MC) as a Bhutanese student?
If Bhutanese students who are married plan to study abroad, they need to include a marriage certificate in their application. This document is crucial for married students who intend to travel for studies.
To prove that you are tied to the other person financially and emotionally, having a valid marriage certificate is crucial for a successful student visa grant.
To provide proof of an MC, the following documents are required:
- An original or certified copy of the marriage certificate
- Photos of the couple and wedding (if applicable)
- Proof that any previous marriages have been validly terminated
- Sworn statements from both spouses regarding intent to remain married
- Evidence of spousal and/or dependent support, such as bank statements or joint tax returns
By taking these steps and ensuring that all required documentation is up-to-date, you can go a long way towards ensuring your student visa application won’t be rejected for any reason related to marriage.
Do you need health insurance to study aboard?
When traveling abroad to study as a Bhutanese student, you’ll need to ensure you have the right insurance coverage.
Bhutanese students have to purchase their health insurance policy or participate in their university-sponsored plan when enrolling duration of your stay; without it, your student visa can be rejected.
Therefore, it’s important to research and find a health insurance plan that meets your needs. So be sure to check with your university beforehand to avoid future rejections or delays with obtaining your student visa!
Note: The cost of the insurance plan also differs from country to country, so it’s important to compare different options before making a decision.
Additionally, many countries also require visitors to carry proof of travel medical insurance with them at all times, so it is best to keep that documentation on hand when traveling.
How many hours can you work as an international student?
Many international students work part-time while studying abroad to help cover their living expenses, gain work experience, and meet new people. However, it’s important to check each country and university’s specific regulations and restrictions.
In countries like Australia and Canada, international students with valid student visas can work up to 20 hours per week while school is in session and full-time during breaks. Some universities also offer on-campus jobs and work-study programs for students.
It’s important to balance work and study commitments to avoid negatively impacting academic performance.
Working part-time can be a valuable way to develop new skills and network with professionals in your field of interest.
What are the costs related to studying aboard?
When you plan to study abroad, you need to understand the costs associated with this venture. It’s not just tuition!
Living and universities abroad can be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be if you research ahead of time.
When calculating your budget, don’t forget to factor in the following:
- Expenses associated with the student visa application process
- Costs for food, lodging, books, and other academic materials
- Transportation expenses
- Marriage certificate if you are traveling with a spouse or children
- Health insurance for long-term protection
It pays to plan: make sure you know exactly how much money you will need before submitting your student visa application. This way, you can avoid surprises and get the most out of your studies abroad.
Wrapping up, learning abroad is an opportunity of a lifetime, and with the right preparation, you can make this dream come true.
By doing the proper research and obtaining the materials needed, you will be well on your way to realizing your dream of studying abroad.
Are you dreaming of studying abroad but dreading the student visa application process? With the right preparation and guidance, you can overcome obstacles and make your dreams a reality.
Read about a detailed guide for writing an SOP to study in Australia before contacting Global Reach!