Australia is the third most popular destination for international students with some of the world’s best facilities and education providers, offering students a wide range of high quality study options.
- 3rd most popular international student destination in the world despite having a population of only 23 million
- 8 out of 100 top universities in the world are Australian
- $200,000,000 annual government investment on international scholarships
Global Reach Advantages:
- Represents almost all Australian universities / institutions including the group of eight universities & ATN members.
- Free counseling by EATC certified counselors.
- FREE visa guidance.
- E-visa facilities.
List of Australian Institutions represented by Global Reach:
List of Group of Eight Universities represented by GR:
Global Reach proudly represents all Group of Eight Universities in Australia
The Group of Eight (Go8) is a coalition of leading Australian universities, intensive in research and comprehensive in general and professional education. The Go8 exists to:
- Enhance the contribution of its member universities to the nation’s social, economic, cultural and environmental well-being and prosperity;
- Extend the contribution of its member universities to the generation and preservation of the world’s stock of knowledge;
- Strengthen Australia’s capacity to engage in and benefit from global developments, respond to global and local challenges;
- Expand opportunities for Australian students, regardless of background, to participate in higher education of world class.
Following is the list of Group of Eight Universities represented by Global Reach:
List of ATN Universities represented GR:
Global Reach also represents all ATN member Universities in Australia
The Australian Technology Network is an influential alliance of five distinctive and prominent Australian universities located in each mainland State.
The ATN’s aim is to help secure Australia’s reputation as the clever country, contributing to its social and economic wealth by building strategic partnerships and undertaking solution based research which is relevant to the expectations of industry and the community.
At the same time we will continue to champion the principles of access and equity that have ensured its members are the universities of first choice for more students.