Singapore is known across the globe as premier cosmopolitan city and a premier academic institution with top-notch centers of learning. Choosing Singapore as your destination of higher learning will set you on a journey that combines the finest global knowledge with the wisdom of Asian discernmens.
Why Study in Singapore?
Singapore is well on its way to becoming a “global schoolhouse” offering a wide variety of educational services in a safe, multicultural and comfortable environment. Driven by their commitment towards excellence, institutions in Singapore offer a broad-base curriculum and equip students with a global perspective, thereby propelling them towards a brighter future.
The island nation’s reputation as a quality education provider has prompted some of the top global institutions to set up their campuses here. With affordable cost of living and tuition fees, Singapore also offers international students much-needed financial assistance in the form of scholarships, bursaries and study loans. Its rich cosmopolitan heritage is boosted by the presence of thousands of students with multiple-ethnicity. Students have the freedom to choose from a wide array of educational disciplines such as business, engineering, life sciences, digital animation, fashion, culinary arts, luxury brand management, hospitality and much more.
- One of the safest countries in the to live & study
- The cleanest country in Asia
- Business hub of Asia – thriving ground for the banking & service industries
- World’s No 1 producer of electronics, shipping, logistics & bunker oil
- Almost every MNC has its Asia-Pacific head office in Singapore, thus increasing the employment prospects of students. Singapore is home to more than 7000 MNC’s
- Singapore is a nation built by immigrants and even today it accords a warm welcome to those who are keen to play a role in its economic growth
- Singapore offers globally top ranked working populace, recognized for its high productivity, technical proficiency and positive work attitude
- Singapore is the world’s 3rd wired nation and Asia’s top wired destination where online banking and mobile lifestyle have become the norm
- Currently more than 80,000 international students from more than 120 nations are studying in Singapore. They come mostly from India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar and South Korea.
Global Reach Advantages:
- FREE counseling by Singapore education specialists
- FREE visa guidance
- Regular face-to-face student interviews conducted by university representatives
- Scholarships, bursaries&fee waivers
- High visa success rate
- Forex & air tickets